Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A whole new world...

With the tinies all tucked up, thought I might muse upon my brand new acquisition, a pair of specs. I've always prided myself upon my magnificent 20/20 vision, but alas it was all a myth as was proved by a trip to the opticians. Years of night sewing have rendered me blind as a bat (could be reason for my 'unusual' colour sense) so have succumbed to lenses, and by jove, what a difference they do make! Its a miracle, I can see! The only downside thus far is the near perfect rendering of High School Musical 3 on deeveedee, which has always passed me by in a blissful blur thus far...still, at least I know who Troy is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments here

A paper teacup from my new book

A paper teacup from my new book
A paper tea cup for Mother's day. Even the sugar lump is paper!

Paper cupcakes from my new book

Paper baby shoes from my new book

Paper baby shoes from my new book
a pair of teeny tiny paper shoes to celebrate the birth of a new baby.